Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
Absolutely ghastly experience.
These children deal with the property I rent from an absentee landlord, who I don\'t blame for the problems inherent, as I doubt they ever communicate.
One Kilmarnock agent took £300 in cash from me and they now deny this, wanting the payment again.
I'm terminally ill and disabled, which was explained, but they lied about the property, the area and the neighbours so I would take it on.
I then found myself with no heating or hot water for 9 months, have serious electrical faults, which have cost me over £700 in wasted food due to power dying in the kitchen.
I've been mugged, had a knife pulled on me twice and been threatened with assault on several occasions, but the staff have lied to me, threatened me and made my remaining life an absolute misery.
Today I was told they had no "Area Manager".
As a former business owner myself, I did some checking.
They are a Limited Company, so of course they do and I know who he is and will be speaking to him tomorrow.
By: 24.7 Property Letting Kilmarnock
Jun 13, 2013

I would first like to confirm that we are individually owned branches and have our own individual Directors and Branch Managers, we do not have an area manger however if you do have a complaint this can be made in writing and we have a complaints procedure in place for our customers.

All of our staff are fully trained and work in a professional manner.

We do not force people to take on properties in which they are not fully happy with, we offer a short assured tenancy on all our properties meaning that if you are unhappy with neighbours or the property then you can serve two months notice just four months into your tenancy and vacate. We don’t lie to our prospective tenants but ensure they are given all the appropriate information so they are happy with the property they have selected.

I am sorry to hear that you have been threatened and mugged however no one has lied to you from our office or taken your money and not recorded it, we are a professional company that ensure our tenants are our main priority and are treated with respect. If we had been made aware of these issues then we could have tried to assist by offering alternative accommodation. We also would not under any circumstances take money from our tenants without putting this into our system and providing a receipt.

We also have our own trades teams that can carry out repairs immediately so if we had ever been informed of any such issues these would have been taken care of straight away.

You are free to leave the property at any time if you are unhappy or feel the area is not suited for you, if you contact the office we can advise the procedure for leaving the property and the appropriate notice required.

24.7 Property Letting Kilmarnock

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 24-7 Property Letting Office 3! To leave a new review of 24-7 Property Letting Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for 24-7 Property Letting Office 3