Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
Staff members were knowledgeable and very helpful, whilst easy going and prepared to spend time in order to clearly understand my requirements and get to know me. Viewings were arranged for the next day, and to suit my availability. The apartments viewed were exactly as we had discussed. No attempts were made to tempt me with anything else. Negotiations with the Landlord for my choice were aimed at the best deal for both Landlord and Tenant and achieved that. The contract was fully explained before signing and is a simpler form to that I experienced at my previous address. All follow up assistance was given to ensure my move went as smoothly as possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Docklands! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Docklands