Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
I dealt with TCA (Hawarden and Chester Offices) when buying my new home. I found the agents very honest and also helpful when getting down to the nitty-gritty of the problems the property was experiencing and this helped me decide on a fair offer price. I feel they also advised the owner correctly as well, keeping expectations realistic on what the property should achieve in its current state. Once the offer was accepted it was never a problem to get a viewing with Luke who will be an excellent estate agent for the future. The front desk was also very helpful with Paige answering my questions and getting me assistance whenever it was needed. Finally Angela who was my main contact was also very helpful and as was everybody in TCA. The solicitors (Russell and Russell) they introduced me to are also first class and helped keep the process moving as swiftly as possible.

All in all I would definately do business with TCA again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas C Adams Hawarden! To leave a new review of Thomas C Adams Hawarden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas C Adams Hawarden