Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
Kirsty was excellent! A calm and collected cool head during a very stressful period of my life which included surgery, and preparation for the viva for my phd all within the space of one month! When my referee had a heart attack which inadvertently led to a delay in the process she was exceptionally understanding and gave me advice in seeking an alternative which was constructive. She was thoughtful and considerate. She helped to dispel the stereotype of estate agent!

Bilal was a star! Saw the flat loved it, but had to go away to do the viva for my phd up north. He advised for me to secure the flat and pay the deposit. Minutes later flat was off the market! So surgery has been successful, I am now a doctor and am happy in my new flat.
Many thanks for everything

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London