Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
I received the greatest service from glen , anne , and Jane . Just the perfect team . I been always coming back to benham&reeves letting agents because of the honesty and the good service i received always from glen specially, for many many years I been renting properties from you and always glen did his best for me and also family members and friends to make sure we have the best deal . In london quite hard to get honest service with high customer service standard and glen always acted one to one with his clients to make sure they are fulfilled . Everyone so far happy and satisfied with his services and will recommend him to everyone I know .

I really believe Jane and Anne are great team , also you are lucky as an agent to have GLEN as one of you partners .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings Imperial Wharf! To leave a new review of Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings Imperial Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Benham and Reeves Residential Lettings Imperial Wharf