Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
I have always found my encounters with Vinh to be straightforward, informative and pleasant. He has always taken the time to explain the details of payment to us when we were struggling to understand all of the relevant information, without ever coming across as patronising or frustrated. He has also always gone out of his way to make sure we are ok and put us at ease with the whole process.
However, there were some aspects of communication with the company which were less satisfying. Often there were mix ups with what information was still required from the guarantors; twice i was told that I had submitted everything I needed before suddenly being given a very short time frame to submit some form of ID which I was unaware was outstanding.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London