Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
My dealings with this company have been nothing short of excellent.From start to finish I have been kept upto date with every step of the progress made by either telephone,letter or Email.Hugh conducted the evaluation and made sure that I understood clearly what he was doing/saying.Iwas in
mourning at the time and Hugh displayed patience kindness and consideration through out the evaluation.
Once the evaluation was over Helen Jolland was my next contact,she kept me up date through out the selling process by telephone,text or Email.We established a very friendly working relationship.When I had any queries and Helen was\'nt available Minnie took care of my queries.
From the start I have nothing but praise for this company they wasted no time getting my property on the market,the advertising was 1st class and in no time prospective buyers were looking over the property.3months from start to finish.
Hugh,excellent,Minnie excellent,Helen BRILLIANT.I would recommend this company to any York buyers or sellers

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker York! To leave a new review of Preston Baker York, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker York