Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
I went to the Personal Agent after being let down by two other letting agents with a week before I had to move out of the property.
They offered me a few different viewings on the same day and rearranged plans for me as I was running out of options. Met with Cheryl who helped out massively and even stayed after hours to show the property to me.
Ann in the office was amazing too, she knew that I was under pressure in finding a property in a very short amount of time and she managed to get all the reference checks and credit checks done in plenty of time and kept me in the loop the whole way. I am no settled in the property thanks to the team at Personal Agent - and they do a treat everyone personally too.
Will want to use them in the hunt for any future properties.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Personal Agent Office 1! To leave a new review of The Personal Agent Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Personal Agent Office 1