Jun 23,2010
Jun 23,2010
Never or ever try to get apartment from them!!! They are the worst agent I ever saw. The lady who follow our case was so arrogant, I just coming to rent an apartment, not beging her for anything. Why she can treat us like we begging her? We were about to sign the contract, but my friend remind me that I should check the house again before sign the contract. They said they can't arrange an appointment for us , but I said I will sign the contract another time when they can arrange an appointment for me to check the house again then. After a while they called back and said they can arrange an appointment for me now. But when I saw the apartment, I totally dissappoint!!! The fire alarm dropped off and the wall got lots of black mark, the shower got many water mark and the carpet got a very big coffee mark, the windows got lots of dust over it looks like didn't clean for ages, the drawer are broken. I understand that it is not a brand new apartment, but it shouldn't so dirty and don't even borther to fix the broken stuff. And I saw many other apartment before, usually the agent should find a cleaning company to clean the house before they rent it out. But this apartment, they didn't clean it at all. So I ask the agent if they can make the price a bit cheaper, so I could hire a cleaning team to clean it which will cost me 250 pounds, but the agent said they can't do it.... And just sounds like I am annoying her. That was a terrible experience, I will never find that agent again. Please don't find them if you don't wanna as pissed as I was!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Isaac Anthony Office 1! To leave a new review of Isaac Anthony Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Isaac Anthony Office 1