Jun 23,2010
Jun 23,2010
I've used Crouch End branch for around 7-8 years now and they have always found good reliable tenants very quickly, always within a week of marketing the property, sometimes within a day or two. Staff have always been helpful and efficient and I would recommend them from a landlord's point of view. I would, however, avoid the management service (run from theCamden Office) which I didn't find to be value for money, but that's true of all agencies.
By: andrewandrew
Jun 29, 2010
Thank you for your positive comments on our lettings service; with respect to our management service we are always working hard to continually improve the service and in turn receive a lot of positive feedback - clearly you were not happy with elements of the service for which I apologise. If you can provide me with more information I will look into in more deatil.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office