Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
Let\'s All Move is a joke, complete fraudulent company. Up until December 2012 I was able to contact them, however this was very difficult. They took a significant amount of money from me and were supposed to be managing my property. They took money for repairs, rent guarantee scheme and my tenants\' deposit. On numerous occasions I asked Samer Butt for the details of the rent deposit scheme and up to today I have had no such information. In February 2012 when my tenant started to delay rent payments, I tried to contact the company the phone would constantly ring out. On one occasion I spoke to Candice Moss. Since February 2013 I have not been able to contact any of the agents. I have numerous numbers and e-mail addresses for some of the agents and Samer Butt, either the numbers ring out or no longer work. I was in e-mail contact with Samer, but he stopped contacting me. I have been to both of the offices in Croydon, one no longer exists and the other is empty with a note stating that they are on holiday until 25.3.13, I guess they decided not to come back from holiday. There\'s also a note with a name and contact if anyone wants to rent the office space. It appears that this company was set up purely to defraud! I have names off all the agents I dealt with and the should all be ashamed of themselves, however from reading the previous comments and going by my contact with the company I am sure Samer Butt is the real rouge.

My tenant will be moving out shortly and requires the deposit. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me how to contact Samer Butt or how I can go about assisting my tenant to get the deposit back.
By: Cascy
May 01, 2013
Found this on Google - www.letsallmove.co.uk/fhs.aspx

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1! To leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1