Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
Unfortunately my partner and I didn\'t have a good experience with Townends as I felt it was a long process that could have been done quicker. They made many mistakes within my contract and were not very efficient. I felt I was being passed around the company and not knowing who I was talking to half the time. I was the one constantly chasing for information when it should really be the other way round with them keeping me informed with any developments. They added unnessary charges and made it very difficult to change payment dates etc. To top it off when we had the inventory, they were half an hour late. Luckily our Landlord turned up with the keys and to tell us what was happening. Overall I\'m not very happy with them and will try to steer clear of them in the future. Too much hassle.
Developed more of a relationship with us. Be more efficient.
By: Townends Estate Agents
Apr 29, 2013
Dear Tenant4,

I am really sorry to read this comment you have posted on this site and would very much appreciate the opportunity of being able to fully investigate matters with a view of resolving the concerns. In order to do this, there is additional information such as your name and the address of the property that I require, therefore please feel free to contact me personally by email lmcneal@townends.co.uk or call 01932 736553.

Kind Regards

Luticha McNeal
Director of Property Management

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch