Apr 29,2013
Debbie Walton
Lauren Pittman
Apr 29,2013
I dealt with Carsons in Tilehurst initally as a buyer and I was impressed with the obvious rapport that they had developed with the seller. At all times the staff dealt with both parties in a genuine and caring manner. This gave me the confidence in the staff. I wanted them to represent my property in a professional manner and to give me prompt and honest feedback in a timely fashion. This proved to be the case. Whilst the property was on the market I knew that potential buyers would be shown round the property on my behalf and that there would be no "hard sell". I was given clear and honest feedback from those viewers who did not find the property of further interest to them. It was a difficult market, but the team found a buyer who\'s requirements matched exactly what the property offered and a sale was secured for the full guide price. I am a great believer in the adage that people buy from people and it is important that agents are actually interested in the property they are selling and the people that they are helping to find their next home. The team at Carsons, Paul, Lauren and Debbie have all been a pleasure to deal with.

Carson & Co