Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
I have bought and sold many properties over the last 20 years or so and I can honestly say Warren Powell-Richards are the best estate agents I have ever used. They are honest, hard working, and nothing was ever too much trouble. They went over and above the call of duty to assist in my sale and purchase and I have no hesitation whatsoever recommending them. Well done WPR - you should be extremely proud of yourselves. I will certainly be using you again in my next move in the future.
By: Tim B
May 02, 2013
Thanks very much for your kind words and recommendation. We do our best and so it is lovely when someone appreciated our efforts รขโ‚ฌโ€œ I shall share you thought with the team. Good luck in the future

Regards and best wishes Tim B Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton