Apr 29,2013
Rachael Moran
Ashley Chisholm
Apr 29,2013
I rented an apartment on London's Docklands with Morgan Randall in March 2012 for a 12-month period. I have the following remarks to make:

1. The rental agent, Yurga Varnas, was helpful, professional and efficient. She was a very nice person too, which was very helpful to me, as I found that looking for an apartment to rent in London was quite stressful.

2. Generally, the apartment was in good condition but had a few snags. Initially, I was concerned that these problems were not going to be solved quickly, as the contact dealing with the management of the property was not very responsive. However, at the end of April 2012, Rachael Moran took over the management of the property. Rachael was very professional and dealt with the problems in the apartment swiftly and efficiently. Rachael acted speedily when I raised another couple of matters later on in the year. All through the year Rachael Moran responded quickly when I contacted her via email. Overall, I found Rachael to be very professional and efficient in the management of the property and her dealings with me during the rental period.

3. Finally, I would like to mention Arlene Francis, who has conducted the property surveys throughout the year. The check-out survey, which I attended, was conducted thoroughly but efficiently. The same as Rachael, Arlene also responded very quickly when I exchanged emails with her. I found Arlene to be very polite and professional.

Overall my experience with Morgan Randall has been positive and has contributed to a happy and fruitful year in London for me.

Morgan Randall