Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
Chloe was assigned to value my property for sale. She appeared calm, confident and very professional. Unlike a previous agent who basically ran down my flat as an ex council, Chloe was very sensitive. She gave me a lot of realistic reassurance concerning my anxieties. She answered my questions carefully and thoughtfully and always got back to me quickly when I emailed or left a phone message. She was efficient in getting my property onto the market, arranging viewings and securing a buyer, with a good offer, in a very short time. This was so convenient because the process did not disrupt tenants in the property, which was one of my key concerns. I will recommend Chloe to any prospective vendors because she does know her job and demonstrates a good client- agent relationship.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark! To leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leonard Leese Southwark