Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
I have been a private tenant for 7 years and I can honestly say that Bassetts are the worst letting agents I have had the misfortune of renting from. They are completely unprofessional with their letting properties. Unethical , dishonest. Withheld information. Mine had NO maintenance for the 3 years I was with them. They never supplied an inventory. They failed to secure my deposit for 2 years; keeping my deposit in their account gaining interest! And to top it all they continue to refuse to release my deposit even though I left their property 7 months ago!! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!!

I have complained to following three government regularity bodies to investigate and filed case for compensation.

Hounslow Council Trading Standards division

Fax: 020 7211 8800
E-mail: enquiries@oft.gov.uk
Website: www.oft.gov.uk
they are rouges

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bassetts Office 1! To leave a new review of Bassetts Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bassetts Office 1