Apr 28,2013
Apr 28,2013
I sold my apartment through Rubicon Estate agents on the recommendation of my neighbour who uses Rubicon to manage a number of his apartments locally.
The apartment is located on Limehouse Basin with a water front view from the fifth floor.
We launched the apartment in October 2012 unfortunately when a number of other apartments in the same building were offered for sale.
Neil Parlour was able to offer expert advice on market pricing and during the first weekend there were ten viewings. One lady so liked the primrose yellow colour of the living room walls that she threw herself at the wall which she began to carees much to the embarrassment of her husband, they didn\'t make an offer!
There were a range of visitors of different nationalities that visited and Sabrina was able to converse in Chinese to assist these buyers.
A few weeks later I excepted an offer, and Neil recommended some excellent local solicitors.
After the surveys my buyer\'s lender refused to offer him a larger mortgage. Neil came to the rescue with a mortgage broker who arranged a survey and mortgage within 2 weeks!
We were ready to exchange but then his buyer dropped-out!
We relaunched in January 2013 and I was able ot accept a new offer from a first time buyer with a large deposit. Surveys progressed again but everything drifted, with Neil\'s help we imposed deadlines which focussed the buyer and his solicitors so that we could exchange in April 2013.
The whole process has been somewhat fraught but we got there in the end. I am in no doubt that this has only been made possible by the tenacity and rigour of the Rubicon team who have pursued everyone concerned to achieve a very successful outcome.
I therefore have no hesitation in recommending Rubicon to anyone selling their apartment in the future

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rubicon Estates Limehouse! To leave a new review of Rubicon Estates Limehouse, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rubicon Estates Limehouse