Apr 28,2013
Apr 28,2013
My experience of dealing with Oakfield was positive from start to finish. The selling particulars produced for my house were detailed and included lots of good photos, and were listed promptly on the internet and in the local paper. Linsey Scotcher and Emma Dyer were always totally professional, friendly and helpful not only in selling my property, but in helping me with my choice of prospective new home. I would personally use this company again when selling a property and would have no hesitation in recommending them.
By: Oakfield
Apr 29, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our Eastbourne branch of Oakfield. We always strive to provide the best level of service with all our clients and we are delighted to have succeeded so well on this occassion.

Kind regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne