Apr 27,2013
Apr 27,2013
I have rarely written a review but Harringtons lettings deserves every piece of criticism it receives as it is simply the worst estate agent I have ever dealt with in my living in the UK for almost 8 years. They are truly horrible in every imaginable way: unhelpful, unreliable, rude, condescending, unprofessional and incompetent. It is the sort of establishment that makes you wish there was somebody enforcing SOME kind of standards on the industry as these guys would have to be among the first to have to shut. If Kim could stop wasting her time responding to messages here and can instead pay some attention to the clients I think that would be a good idea. I rented through them now a year ago - they only get in there for the initial contract and don\'t manage the property I am in- and found out afterwards that they did not communicate ANYTHING I had requested to the landlady. I had to move at a time that was less than ideal and no repairs were done (that needed doing) before I moved in because they lied to the landlady saying I needed to move in asap. Please landlords: I am guessing these guys are cheaper than everyone else: Please please do not be tempted to use them if you care at all that the people moving in to your property don\'t do so while already regretting having picked your property!
They should shut down immediately.
By: Kim Dixon
May 07, 2013
Thank you for your comments and sorry to read that you are unhappy with our service, however, we do not have any tenants called Matilda and is it therefore difficult to resolve any issues if we do not know who you are. It sounds as though the Landlord has not done the works you requested and is now trying to avoid blame. We have a form which is filled in with tenants when they initially put down a holding fee. On this form is a box where tenants can put down any works that they have requested. Once this form is signed by the tenant we then put forward the details to the landlord and then confirm in writing to the landlord what has been agreed and what works are required. If is difficult if we do not manage the property directly as we cannot instruct works on behalf of a landlord and are therefore relying on a landlord to follow through on what has been ageed. If you would like to contact our office we would be happy to try and resolve any issues with you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harringtons Lettings Hove! To leave a new review of Harringtons Lettings Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harringtons Lettings Hove