Apr 27,2013
Apr 27,2013
I have brought my semi-detatched property from Alan Francis are they are the letting agents for my neighbour, which has 4 fence panels forming the boundary between us. In January, gale damage caused the fence post to break and subsequently 2 of the 4 panels are now down, exposing a rather unkept garden and an eyesore when I look out from my conservatory and every time I go into my garden.
I have been visiting Letting Manager- Steve Jones for the last 2 months and have been fobbed of with excuse after excuse, the fence panels have been down for nearly 5 months. The landlord has an obligation to keep his property in a good state of repair-
not impressed with Alan Francis to put it mildly....
By: Alan Francis
May 02, 2013
We take all feedback seriously, unfortunately the landlord wished to verify the ownership of the boundary and in addition to this the landlord wanted to obtain further quotes which is understandable. The work has now been carried out and whilst we apologise for any inconvenience caused in this instance it was out of our hands.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alan Francis Office 1! To leave a new review of Alan Francis Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alan Francis Office 1