Apr 27,2013
Apr 27,2013
I mostly dealt with Jean-Claude within the Earlsfield office while trying to rent a 1-bed in the area. I found Jean-Claude to be very friendly and helpful throughout the process. He listened to what I was looking for and offered me properties worth viewing before they were advertised, which was amazing and frighteningly rare overall in the current lettings market. Jean-Claude was responsive and good at keeping in touch.

There was a big delay finding out when exactly I will have access to the property which was a bit stressful (as I didn\'t actually get confirmation of it until the day before moving in). This was the only thing I wish they had been a bit more on top of, but overall I\'m happy with the experience and the people in the Earlsfield office are nice to deal with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Earlsfield Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Earlsfield Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Earlsfield Branch