Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
Having rented many properties from various agencies over the years Hutton Parker were a pleasant surprise. They have been nothing but professional, courteous and flexible. Though they are a smaller business it seems to work in their favour. I have had the same contact (Chris) at the agency throughout my tenancy - being able to maintain contacts is a rarity that is often undervalued these days. I must thank Chris in this review - he has always given a swift and informative response to my queries and requests. When time came to leave the property (due to the landlord selling) Hutton Parker were quick to reassure us our tenancy would commence the full agreed term, and keeping us informed. Though there were a few muddles with viewings and photographers arriving, it was understandable, as the sale was being done through another agency. Our deposit was returned to us withing 14 days, which is half the time from my previous tenancy! And a speedy deposit return is always appreciated during the period of a costly move. I highly recommend Hutton Parker to anyone who is looking for a friendly yet professional tenancy that accommodates to your circumstances.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hutton Parker Office 1! To leave a new review of Hutton Parker Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hutton Parker Office 1