Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
I have recently moved out of my property let by John German from what was an all together rocky experience.
At the beginning of our tenancy the oven broke for which JG stated that landlord would not replace, making me buy one, once we had moved into the fridge/freezer also broke for which again we were told the landlord would not replace. Thus again putting us out of pocket. (one of the reasons we moved into the property was the inclusion of white goods).
We re-decorate the whole house and had the carpets professionally cleaned due to the smell of dog urine.
During our nearly 2 years at the property we have many issues with the boiler, on one occasion leaving us without hot water for a month, after contacting JG nearly everyday they finally sent some pone out to \'fix\' the problem, to be told by the plumber that it needed a new component or it would keep breaking, this was never completed.

Upon leaving the property we had the carpets cleaned again and cleaned the house top to bottom, however upon our leaving inspection the agent (from West Bridgford Branch) stated that the house was dirty, the carpets were dirty, and the garden needed mowing (we moved out March- when we had all the snow so were unable to use the electric lawn mower outside)
I have a conversation with the said agent who was a pompous arrogant man reducing me to tears with the rude manor he spoke to me, stating the house was disgusting and that they needed cleaners and to redecorate.
I am so happy that I no longer have to deal with this company.
Prompt with repairs to the property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John German West Bridgford! To leave a new review of John German West Bridgford, please click the link below !
Write a review for John German West Bridgford