Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
From first contact when interested in this property, I have received impeccable service from the staff of this agency. They insisted on showing me round even though the vendor was present and came armed with details and a rental yield calculation especially personalised and prepared for me on this property.

Adil has been the only agent to consistently keep in touch and assist me with my search. The agency have a very high work ethic and seem to be very proactive in approach. I have been very impressed and grateful for their help.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
May 01, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, looking forward to carrying on working with you further, in the future. Regards Adil

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead