Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
From the beginning Mark Ashley And co. knew what they were doing. As we have a Metal frame house only selected mortgages are used and they advise buyers straight away so that they are not wasting time arranging their mortgage. They are no way pushey or rude and kept me informed all the way through. I was not pushed in to signing an agreement with them. I only had to sign once a buyer was found which was the day after my block viewings and was SOLD the very next day. All these bad reviews are just estate agents in the area being jealous of someone elses succes. Well if you know what your doing you would be too. I have recommended them to everyone I know. So if you want a realiable honest agent that actually knows the area use Mark Ashely and Co.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mark Ashley & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Mark Ashley & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mark Ashley & Co Office 1