Jun 21,2010
Jun 21,2010
I was a tenant of one of Hudsons property last year. I remembered towards the end they kept pushing me to move out early to accommodate the new tenants.

The worst part is I could not get my eight-week deposit back until 7 months later! I called the agent many times and the woman responsible for the flat even refused to take my call and just said she is 'trying to reach the landlord' and would get back to me - never heard from her EVER!

I had to file a claim in order for the landlord to pay me back (The agent never informed me that the deposit was help by the landlord). I got deducted a large sum of money from the deposit which I thought was unreasonable but the agent is not helping anything at all.

I must say that this is the worst agent I have ever come across during my five years in London!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hudsons Property Office 1! To leave a new review of Hudsons Property Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hudsons Property Office 1