Apr 26,2013
Zena Trow
Apr 26,2013
Having suffered a dispicable experience with our previous letting agent, we found Zena a breath of fresh air! She is the most efficient and attentive agent we have exoerienced during over 15 years of renting. Zena remains professional at all times. She always answers our calls, and if she is not available, I now know she returns calls promptly. I\'m usually quite lazy when it comes to writing reviews, but felt compelled to let other prospective tenants (and landlords) know that this is one letting agency that one can trust. Zena has, at all times, kept us up to date with the progress of the tenancy. Also, we were in a desperate position when we first contacted Sure Propperty Solutions and Zena worked tirelessly to find us a home, and it was all done and dusted in under a week! Zena maintains an unobtrusive level of contact, and we honestly couldn\'t be more chuffed with our flat. Even in such a small timeframe, Zena ensured all of our requirements were met (carpets cleaned, unwanted items removed etc, and the flat was all ready for us to move in within a week. Everyone has a nightmare story about a letting experience but I have to say, Zena\'s letting agency has restored my faith in letting agents, so thank you for that.

Sure Property Solutions