Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
Simon was incredibly proficient from the moment I engaged him to assist with the sale of the property. Within a couple of days he had visited the apartment, advertised it, ensured he had access etc. He was in constant contact with me to let me know what viewings he had and feedback after the event. The property actually sold quite quickly and was also tenanted which I believe is harder to sell. On completion of the sale he continued to assist with the solicitor and fee transfers. He really did give 110% which is very impressive for an agent. We had a couple of issues once the property was sold and even though he had already received his commission he stayed in contact helping us to resolve the issues. I would highly recommend him.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashtons Estate Agents (NW1) Primrose Hill! To leave a new review of Ashtons Estate Agents (NW1) Primrose Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashtons Estate Agents (NW1) Primrose Hill

Ashtons Estate Agents (NW1)

140 Gloucester Avenue Primrose Hill, London