Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
The agent was very helpful in finding us a suitable house and they understood my situation as an international student and was very helpful in sorting out the paper works prior to our tenancy. They don\'t rush you into decisions and was genuinely trying to help. We got a nice property and enjoyed our stay.
When we were leaving the property the agents were very helpful as well. The process was very smooth. The agents understand your problems and tried to help as much as possible. Made us feel very reassured...
Overall, it was a nice experience especially for someone like me who is not from the UK and had little experience renting in London. I would definitely recommend this Property Agent to friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London