Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
This agent do not ring back, never answers their phone, They manage your property but they don\'t know when the rent is due or if they have been paid or not. Sometimes it takes 3 weeks to check if they have your rent and another 3 weeks to get the rent to you if you are lucky enough. There is no such thing as tenant referencing it\'s all a gaff as a result , very poor tenant. Very Unprofessional and lack integrity.

Stay well away guys.
As i have read all the reviews so far, this is a classic case of a low life rouge in action and something has to be done about this. I have to say first and foremost that i really feel sorry for those that have lost more money than myself and in my case it was my own negligence the the council paid my money to them when they have already closed their doors. Dealing with this agency was draining and if not for my perseverance, i would have lost a total of ‚£7000 which would have consist of rent, deposit miss placement as well as mortgage payments. Samer Butt the so called CEO on my first meeting with him, i spotted something in the making, a young man that has a lot of mouth on him and live beyond his means. However, that was not enough for me to call it a day with these guys until i met up with him again in January in his croydon office and by time just 2 months prior, he has changed his image and was even wearing sunglasses in the middle of winter which was odd and the body language was awful and from that minute on, i told my partner straight away that this people will soon be moving on as you can see the stress was piling up. I quickly insisted that i took back my properties from and all the deposit be transferred along with all the rent arrears. I must say this, i was really AGGRESSIVE and very unprofessional from then on in my dealings with them. These guys knew what they were/are doing. Samer Butt, Yasmin Butt, Kandice Moss, Like all liars and crooks, they can not keep up and they leave a lot of foot print around.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1! To leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1