Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
My experience with Atkinson McLeod has been excellent. The agent, Theo, found me a great flat at a great price in a very small time frame. I was only ever shown properties that were relevant to me, of a high standard and within my price range, and I always felt that Theo had my best interests in mind at all times. Whereas other agencies tried to give the ¢â‚¬Ëœhard sell', took me to inappropriate properties and seemed more interested in their commission than me, Theo was focused on finding a property that I could afford and be happy to live in, which he achieved. He is easy to get on with, works hard for you and I couldn\'t recommend him more highly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London