Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
I was sceptical about using an on-line estate agent but I needn\'t have been. The experience with eMoov.co.uk was superb. There were several options available to suit all needs. A surveyor was dispatched quicly and produced great photographs, floorplans and energy survey. A draft sales prospectus was quicly available and we were asked to point out the features that we felt were important. The property was then listed on rightmoove, zoopla and other well known sites. I opted for a for sale sign as our house was near to a busy road with passing traffic.

We had lots of interest in the property all efficiently organised by eMoov who also provided follow up feedback post visit. We had several offers within 3 weeks and completed the sale within 3 months. eMoov were also able to chase the buyer when solicitors were dragging their feet despite the fact that I had opted to pay eMoov up-front.

A great service and a great experience and for just a fraction of the cost of the traditional estate agent fees.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood! To leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for eMoov.co.uk Brentwood

New North House, Ongar Road Brentwood