Jan 20,2008
Jan 20,2008
They marketed my property without my permission even using my own photos
By: Pravin Sharma
Dec 17, 2012
The guys are so unprofessional, rude and an estate agent to avoid! They came to value my property in hillingdon, and tried to tell me my property was valued at much less then market rate. They are abit overbearing, and think they know it all, and even when they tried to arrange viewings they came across as pushy and arrogant, trying to fit in viewings around their schedule. I wouldn't advise anyone give there keys to these guys, not even sure they are accredited with anything like ARLA. AVOID!
By: Alan Patel
Jun 09, 2009
These guys are a so rude, i called to ask them about a selling my mothers property as they look like a nice office fairly new and professional. i had three agents come around including stones property. They showed up 30mins late and then told me that the valuation figure given by the other agents was rubbish and that my property was 20k less than what others quoted me. I sold the property within to weeks of advertising with bairstow eves hayes. Good advice guys. My advice dont ever use these foxtons wana be.
By: glen
Mar 11, 2009
They did the same with my property. I tried to explain this to them and they even had the nerve to question me when asking them remove my details.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stones Property Office 1! To leave a new review of Stones Property Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stones Property Office 1