Dec 04,2012
Dec 04,2012
I have spent days trying to sort out my leaking boiler, I am currently without hot water or heating and as I am away from my flat due to work the leak is unattended. Haart property management have lied to me by saying they will chase up the contractor and phone me back straight away and when after not hearing from them for 90 minutes I phoned back the person dealing with my query had left the office. Due to them not dealing with my problem I have had to keep chasing them, this however lead to the final guy I spoke to shouting at me for pestering them. I feel so helpless, I hope my flat isn\'t flooding, I don\'t know what I can do anymore. I have only just started my tenancy and love the flat but I will be leaving as soon as I can as I am being treated like an inconvenience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 44! To leave a new review of Haart Office 44, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 44