Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
My initial contact was with Sam Elias about four or five years ago when I was hoping to sell the property. Unfortunately at that time the market took a serious downturn and Sam advised me to consider letting, which I have done ever since. Sam and her colleagues have been excellent at finding me good tenants and keeping me informed about progress of new tenancies and the way in which the property was being cared for.

I had previous experience of letting the property through a different agent and by comparison they were very poor. I would thoroughly recommend Sam and her two colleagues, Julie Tucker and Angela Hunsdon to any prospective landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Callington! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Callington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Callington