Mar 07,2013
Mar 07,2013
I rented an apartment through Anglia Accommodation. The first problem was that they refused to provide me a copy of the contract I\'d signed with them when I asked for it. The second major problem was that, for the 2 years I rented from them, they did not respond to one complaint I made, nor fix one issue in the flat that I reported. Most importantly, they have not returned my deposit three months after end of contract. I asked them which govt-backed deposit protection scheme they\'d put my deposit into and they have not responded. I suspect they are managing deposit monies illegally! They are a truly awful company and I\'m going to do what I can to ensure justice is served to them.
The agency repeatedly and systematically lied to me, misled me and mismanaged the property I was renting from them. They are also treating my deposit monies in a suspicious manner and I will uncover what\'s going on.
Attached Files