Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
I would like to express my thanks to both Linsey and Emma for their recent excellent works in negotiating and successfully finding a new tenant for my property. Not at anytime did I feel at all stressed or concerned about the process. I am a fairly new landlord with Oakfield - I only just wish I had moved my business across to their company many years ago. I simply do not even concern myself with the properties now, its all under their control.

Many thanks again

Millgrove Estates Ltd.
By: Oakfield
Apr 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your experiences dealing with Emma & Linsey in our Eastbourne branch. We are delighted you are so happy with the level of service you have been receiving and can assure you your properties are in safe hands. I will ensure your comments are rightfully passed onto Emma & Linsey.

Kind regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne