Jun 18,2010
Jun 18,2010
Belvoir are a waste of space, we moved out nearly six months ago and have still not recieved my deposit and on top of that they want to charge me over
By: belvoirhater
Aug 11, 2010
We have ourselves contacted Mike Goodhard and have not had much of a respose because Beaver! are franchises. We are 4 months into our new tenancy, still fighting them for our deposit through DPS at the old one. We have gone to the arbatration thingy! I know they are so frustrating but do not give up, we aren't.
By: Dont give up they do it to every1
Jul 22, 2010
Belvoir Manchester Central... if you have problems with them contact Mike Godhard at Belvoir head office 0845 331 2741, If that doesn't work write to both offices and tell them you want to make a formal complaint that you haven't received your deposit back from the DPS within the required time as Belvoir will not release it & you will be taking Legal action, if this doesn't work keep me updated, I will advise you on how to take legal action on line and claim the cost back.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester! To leave a new review of Belvoir Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Manchester