Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
It\'s not just the students they rip off - it\'s other tenants and landlords too!
I don\'t even know where to begin: I\'ve lived in the property for a year and have only JUST had a smoke alarm fitted. I went without hot water and heating for 9 nine days because they refused to call out an emergency electrician. When they finally did send someone it was a gasman (I live in an all electric flat!)
I have had faulty lighting which took them over 3 months and several e-mails to fix.
Because it is a small property it suffers from condensation although I use the extractor fans all of the time. Their advice (in January in the middle of the bad snow we had) was \'keep the windows open and wipe the walls down!!
I\'ve since had an e-mail requesting that I keep the windows open at all times, despite below average and often freezing temps!
The manager of the building (the flats are separate but the building is owned as one) never has a polite word for them. The previous tenant of my flat, in a drunken argument with his girlfriend, completely destroyed the communal areas and Cosgroves refused to compensate him. I\'d forgive most of this if it wasn\'t for the absolutely disgraceful customer service they provide. The director, Kara, is the worst! I\'ve never had a pleasant conversation with any of them. I\'m on a rolling contract and I\'m only staying because I\'m just about to finish a university course so don\'t have time for the stress of moving but as soon as I\'m finished I\'m getting out and won;t be using them again. I know I\'ll have a horrific time getting any of my deposit back as they will be terrible in this regard too despite the fact that the flat is in better condition now then when it was when I moved in.
Do not use them - please. Renting is never easy and I\'m sure every agent has their faults but these guys really do take the biscuit!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cosgroves Office 1! To leave a new review of Cosgroves Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cosgroves Office 1