Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
Initially I wasn\'t overtly impressed with Leaders during the signing up process. Felt that perhaps more guidance and explanation could have been given. The contract process wasn\'t particularly smooth. But this could be largely down to this being my first renting experience (i.e. inexperience). Had the overall impression that some staff were helpful before payments were made and not so much afterwards. Although this doesn\'t apply to all staff as more experienced staff were better at giving great customer service.

However, since signing the contract and been their tenant for a little while I have to say they have gone up in my estimation. The property management team is excellent and have quickly and effectively delt with my queries/issues. Communication between tenant to Leaders to Landlord and back again is swift. At this moment in time I am very happy with Leaders. I\'d go as far as saying they endevour to ensure that there aren\'t issues with the property and have recently been following up minor issues that I could live with. I\'ll take this opportunity to thank the team for all their efforts. Good job.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Southampton! To leave a new review of Leaders Southampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Southampton