Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
When I met Jay Hayden at the first viewing he was friendly, knowledgeable and genuinely keen for me to find the right property. He had 4 properties to show me that were all suitably within my price range and fitted my criteria perfectly. Jay drove me to two different locations and allowed me to view 4 flats, all within the space of an hour. I immediately found what I was looking for and Jay was excellent in helping my offer and subsequent paperwork to be quickly processed. Jay also accommodated my preferred methods of payment as well as my tenancy commencement date. His communication was excellent and provided a professional, friendly and all round pleasant experience for something that can often be quite stressful, ie finding a new property at short notice. Would definitely reccommend.
By: Jay Hayden
May 10, 2013
Thanks Andrew. Was great meeting you and hope you enjoy your new home

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead