Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
I found prospect estate agents vey helpful at all times, they organised an open house, meaning that I didn\'t need to have frequent viewings, and always showed prospective buyers around when it was inconvenient for me to be around, which was my preferred option. They kept me well informed, were always polite and helpful, and always replied promptly if I left a message. I dealt always with the same people, whom I got to know, meaning that I didn\'t have to explain who I was and any history when ringing.
We had a lot of interest in our home, and ultimately were offered the asking price, and more, with 3 prospective buyers wanting it. Prospect handled this situation well, and at all times consulted with us, communicating with us all offers, and guided us through the process. At no time did I feel pressured or stressed by the process, a remarkable achievement considering! Thank-you
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Apr 26, 2013
Delighted that you are so pleased with our service! Many thanks for this great review. Regards Jon and the team at Maidenhead

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead