Apr 25,2013
Apr 25,2013
After dealing with the stress of evicting tenants who failed to pay their rent, it was a relief to deal with Ed and Medina - Walthamstow branch of Ludlowthompson as well as the rest of the team. Everything was done to get reputable tenants into the property. They were supportive, helpful and extremely professional. I got prompt responses to my emails or phone calls. I was kept updated. My only regret is that I did not use them 2 years ago when they first contacted me. I am confident the firm will manage my property efficiently and I look forward to stress free years ahead. I would not hesitate to recommend the branch to family and friends. Jolly good people to deal with!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Bow

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)