Apr 25,2013
Apr 25,2013
I recently purchased a house through Richard Worth Estate agents in Bracknell and couldn\'t have asked for them to be more helpful. My contact there was mainly with Paul, who is the assistant manager, he has been an absolute delight to deal with. Nothing is too much trouble and he went out of his way to make the process as easy as possible for me.

In the process of purchase I had to make a couple of appointments for builders and utility companies to visit the property, the staff at the Richard Worth were always willing to be there to make sure I could get access to the house when needed. This was most helpful and very reassuring.

Overall, it seems to me that the staff really do care about you buying a property that is right for you. They are always friendly, helpful and will negotiate to help you get the things you need.

One of the things that matter the most to me is having a good, honest and trusting relationship with people I deal with and the guys at Richard Worth certainly achieved that. I would be very happy to buy or sell through them in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham! To leave a new review of Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham