Apr 25,2013
Apr 25,2013
There were several agents looking after the interests of the vendor had this property on their website, I called all of them and none could give me a definate appointment to veiw this property as there were tenants living at the time and the vendor was overseas at that time. This agency ( I only remember his first name Ion ) took all my details, like they all do, but was the first agent who understood that I was very keen and ready to purchase this property straight away and close within 28 days. Apparently, he called the vendor although he was not in the country and had the tenant give him the keys for me to view this property. His explanation and knowledge of this property was great, in as far as what I could do to the property to achieve a better return as a landlord. He emailed me and my solicitors all the information within 24 hours once the vendor had accepted my offer.
I could not close the transaction within 28 days as the vendor and his solicitors kept delaying for some reason or other but Ion was very supportive when I withdrew my offer as it was taking more than the time I had to complete.
However, the agent must have given my mobile number to the vendor to restart the negotiations and we managed to complete within 5 days thereafter.
Score: 8/10

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hab&Kal Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Hab&Kal Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hab&Kal Properties Office 1