Apr 25,2013
Apr 25,2013
BEWARE! If it was possible to give no stars I would: It seems that this agency has been collecting rents and not forwarding them to landlords for some time. I am now owed 2 months rent and planned inspections have not been carried out. Repeated promises to improve services have never materialised.
Calls to the office are not answered, and calls to the agent\'s mobile number go to voicemail.
My advice is DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY, and if you are a landlord with property they manage, be very, very wary.
By: S
May 29, 2013
I'm a tenant and never received my deposit back. I spoke to someone at head office in Essex last week and they have reason to believe that he's left the country!
By: M
Apr 29, 2013
We are in exactly the same position as yourself with this agency. If you would like to or be willing to discuss please give me a call. 07917400577.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Estates Office 30! To leave a new review of Castle Estates Office 30, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Estates Office 30