Apr 25,2013
Apr 25,2013
I have had some terriable experiances with letting agents from a tennants perspective in the past & therefore I was extremely worried about renting out my own property & being ripped off. Thankfully a friend recommended Sure Property Solutions to me. Zena is so professional, knowledgeable about her business, providing me with some fabulous advice about how to get the most out of my property, she went out of her way to help me, advise me & reassure me that my property was indeed in good hands. I can\'t praise her enough, I\'m so grateful for all her efforts - I would also like to mention that she has a wonderful team of professional builders, plumbers & gardners - not only was the work they carried out on my property completed to the highest standard but the cost was really responsible as well - I am now planning on purchasing more properties for let & all because of Sure Property Solutions - a 10 out 10 from me!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sure Property Solutions Office 1! To leave a new review of Sure Property Solutions Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sure Property Solutions Office 1