Apr 25,2013
Apr 25,2013
I don\'t have much time on my hands as I work long hours full time but I found this agent really helpful for my search. Me and my wife were looking for a long term place to live in and Sophie helped us in every aspect, calling us promptly and answering my emails within a couple of hours. Other estates agents (I won\'t mention any names) told me I was a waste of time as we required two viewings, my wife primarily then me on another date, what with my tight schedule it was kind of hard to arrange a viewing date for me to view, but after I explained my situation to the other agents in the office they understood and I eventually got to view and get settled into the new property pretty quickly. Overall a really good service, I would recommend these people, particularly Sophie, to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of I Am The Agent Greenwich! To leave a new review of I Am The Agent Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for I Am The Agent Greenwich