Apr 25,2013
Apr 25,2013
I had four quotes. Tom was the highest. He was passionate about property and could see the potential. In fact Tom valuation was £150,000 above the valuation from Bushells. Tom said he would have a launch day for property and offered the lowest interest rate 1%. I liked his energy. Over the three days that the property was on the market it was viewed by 32 people this included the launch day. A number of offers were made and a handful over the asking price. I trusted Tom and went for the highest offer which was £25,000 over asking price and in one chain.
Tom was in constant communication with me, which I really appreciated as this was the first time that I was selling, it was the family home. He nursed me thorough the exchange of contract\'s and finally the day of completion happened a week later. I am over joyed in Tom\'s clear vision and confidence that my property would sell. I will definitely recommend Tom and Sheraton law I have no hesitation.
By: Tom
May 03, 2013
Many thanks for your comments, as discussed at the valuation you had a great property which had huge potential for a buyer and I am glad we managed to achieve the best possible price for you.

Many thanks,

Tom Sheraton Law

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sheraton Law Clapham! To leave a new review of Sheraton Law Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sheraton Law Clapham